“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it has to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.” — Thoreau
This workshop is NOT about mastering your facilitation skills and certainly is NOT the final in the series. Our nature is to be constantly learning and growing in our mastery of this powerful process. And like Mother Nature herself, this workshop is truly unique and always changing! We challenge your mind and facilitation skills with the latest facilitation insights and impactful tools and techniques. We will poll participants prior to the workshop to assess the specific needs, wants, and desires. Of course, we will always surprise you with a new growth challenge!
This is how we roll—we grow every time we are engaged in the process and we want to share our passion with other like minded tribal members.
Anyone who has facilitated the creative problem solving process in many situations and wishes to expand their mindset and depth as a facilitator. This is facilitating at the edge and is focused on your personal development and performance.
This is truly a unique-one-of-a-kind experience!
This is unlike any of our other workshops and is truly the edge of our adventurous spirit. We believe in taking risks and applying our proven experiential teaching/learning model to our process for an extreme exploratory Sherpa !deaXpedition! We will apply our R.E.A.L. criteria for a truly physical and mental challenge to focus on your growth as a facilitator.
In this tribal workshop you will learn:
- mainly through sharing, observation with very little presentation.
- to foster a spirit of improvisation.
- where you stand in relation to your potential as a higher performing facilitator.
- how to overcome roadblocks getting in the way of your facilitation performance.
- how to facilitate through the toughest problems to achieve more impactful results.
- the latest facilitation insights and impactful tools and techniques in addition to insights from other skilled facilitators.
- from discussions, debriefing and coaching that deepen your learning and increase the chances of breakthrough aha’s to strengthen your masterful facilitative skills.
- a variety of edgy exercises, environments, media, techniques and materials will be customized for your exclusive group of adventurers.
Anytime we have a desired group size of no more than 16.
Again, we prefer a rustic sight but will customize to match the physical and environmental comfort needs of the team. We go out of our way to find a mutually inspiring site for our exclusive guides/guests for this experience. Which of course considers a site to accommodate the exclusive travel criteria like, geography, risk-level and logistics.